|Increase Internet Speed|
You May Also Like: How to Boost Firefox Speed
Although it is too hard to increase actual transfer rate of your connection's speed as that is controlled by hardware and your ISP like BSNL, Airtel etc. But all we can do is better utilize the speed that we have. Thus we can efficiently use the allocated bandwidth or speed that we have. So here , i am going to tell you a method to increase your browsing speed that is page load time. By using this trick, your web surfing speed will be fast. But your downloading will be as is (Sorry). Here, we are going to use Google's fast DNS Server to find respective IP addresses of websites instead using DNS of your ISP. The fact is that due to large number of requests, the default DNS server of your ISP can't respond sometimes. In such conditions , this trick helps us. The steps or method given below is for WIndows 7 users, other operating system users have to find similar options and fill same values of DNS server IPs.
You May Also Like: How to Increase BSNL Broadband Speed
In this trick we are using Google DNS server. You can also use Open DNS server. Please refer to the following guide if you want to use open DNS server.
Boost Up Your Internet Speed With OpenDNS in Windows
The respond time of both servers may differ according to your location. So try any one of them and use which works best.
Trick to Increase Your Web Browsing Speed:
- Go to Start Menu. Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left top side, click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Click on the connection name that you are using. If you are using a broadband connection then your connection name be 'Local Area Connection'.
- Right click on your connection name, click on Properties.
- Double click on 'Internet Protocol Version 4'
- Tick the 'Use the following DNS servers' and fill following values in field:
In preferred DNS server fill: 22.214.171.124
and In Alternate DNS server fill: 126.96.36.199
- Now click on OK.
- Restart your computer and browse the web faster.