But many users report that they have slow speed in firefox, in fact Other Browsers like Google Chrome has more Speed. This is Because it uses a small number of connections to get data from any website. But don't worry, i am here with a new trick that can increase your Firfox Speed. In this Tutorial we need to change some settings in Firefox.
So without wasting any time, let's start:
1.Open a New Tab(or New Window) and type the following in address bar: about:config
and press enter. Now you will see a waring. Click on I"ll be Careful I promise!
2.In top of page you can see a serch box named Filter. Now Type the Following in Filter and Press Enter: network.http.pipelining.maxrequests
3. Now right click on it and click on Modify.
4. Now set its Value to 16.By default it is 4. It is the Number of Simultaneous Signals to retrieve data.
5. Now Right click anywhere in blank surface and Click on New->Ineger. Name it : nglayout.initialpaint.delay
and set its value to 0 (Zero)
6. Now again in Filter type : network.dns.disableIPv6 , Right Click on it and Select Toogle.
7. Now Right click in blank and select New->Boolean.
In Preference name type : content.interrupt.parsing
and its value to true.
8. Now lose this Window lick on Tools-Options->Click on Advanced Tab->Network-Offline Storage->hange its alue to 500,By default it is 5 MB.
Note: Don't forget to Subscribe via Email to get latest Tricks directly to your email. Kindly Comment & Share.Copy is Strictly Prohibited. If you like any Article then copy its link and Post it on your Site. Like us on Facebook Twitter