|Undelete Files in Windows|
You may also like: Enable Aero in Windows Home Basic and Starter Edition
How To UnDelete Files in Windows
In this tutorial, we will be using a software or tool known as UnDelete Plus. This tool is 100% free, so you don't have to worry about the price. Follow the steps to download and install the software.
- Go to Software Download Page.
- Your download will start automatically.
- Now Run the file and install the software.
- Now run a Search for lost files.
- Customize your search according to your requirements.
- Restore the desired files or data.
Pretty Simple..Isn't it?