Related Article: How to Open GIF Images in Windows
Here is a very simple solution for users who want to Enable Windows Aero in Windows 7 Home Basic and Starter Editions. This is a tool developed by some Windows developer which not only enables you to Enable Windows Aero, But also provides some other features and tweaks. Following is the screenshot of enabled Windows Aero in Windows 7 Starter Edition.
|Windows 7 Starter With Windows Aero Enabled|
How to Enable Windows Aero in Windows 7 Stater and Home Basic
- Just Visit this link .
- Click on the Download Button on the right Sidebar.
- This tool is just 362 KB in size so downloading won't take much time.
- After downloading, extract the files in the archive.
- Run the setup as Administrator.
- Now Click on Aero Patch.
- That's all. Now follow the on screen instructions carefully.
- Restart your computer if software ask you to do so.
- Now You can enjoy Windows Aero on your Windows Starter and Home Basic Edition and don't have to buy new DVD for Windows 7 Ultimate or Professional.
Related: How To Undelete Files in Windows