- Do all other jobs as same as usual unless you get installation window. i.e.
- Insert Windows Setup CD.
- Power On your computer.
- Press any Key to Boot from CD.
- Now choose options as you want and let Windows copy installation files.
- Now when your Personal Computer restarted and when installation just started....Press Shift and F10 Keys simultaneously.
- Now Windows will open Command Prompt that is DOS.
- Type taskmgr and hit enter.
- Task manager will be opened.
- Now select process Tab.
- Look for Setup.exe then right click on it and set priority to High.
- That's all.....Now Enjoy.......................!!!!
Note: Don't forget to Subscribe via Email to get latest Tricks directly to your email. Kindly Comment & Share.Copy is Strictly Prohibited. If you like any Article then copy its link and Post it on your Site. Like us on Facebook Twitter