|VLC Media Player|
Also Read: Download Videos in Google Chrome
How To Convert Video Format With VLC:
- First of all Download and install VLC media player if you haven't already. Go to VideoLAN's Official Website to download VLC media player.
- Now open VLC media player.
- Click on Media from top menu bar.
- Click on Convert/Save. (You can also use shortcut Ctrl+R)
- In file selection box, click on Add and select the Video file whose format you want to convert.
- If you want to add subtitle or any other audio file then you can do that too by Checking 'Use a Subtitle File'
- If you want to add other external Audio track then Check 'Show More Options' and check 'Play another Media Synchronously'. Now choose external media file by Clicking on browse and then again click on Add. Now choose any desired audio file and click on select.
- A new dialog box will open. Choose destination folder and desired file name by clicking browse in front of Destination file.
- Now choose your video profile. You can customize your output video by clicking Settings icon in profile section.
- Now click on start and that's all.
- Check your destination folder for output file.