on Wiki For You. In that article you will find some useful Google Chrome Extensions for Webmasters. This one is also similar to that. Here you will find best Mozilla Firefox's Addons for Bloggers and Webmasters. These can be very helpful for you, if you are a webmaster or a website owner and with the help of them you can do your work too fast.
Also Read: Top Skills to Get Jobs in This Year
Before the launch of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox was the best and most used web-browser for computers. After Google Chrome's release, the popularity and users of Mozilla Firefox decreased rapidly. Now they (Mozilla) realized their mistake and launching their new versions one after one. Now Mozilla Firefox 9 is static version that is available for download from official Mozilla's website.
But there are still, many of us uses Mozilla Firefox for web browsing. This article is for them. If you are a blogger or a webmaster and you are using Firfox daily and a fan of it. Then you can enjoy some more features of power blogging without switching to any other browser. Below is the list of best Add ons that can be helpful for you :
Also Read: How to Disable/Enable Auto Updates in Firefox
- Brief-Read Feeds:
- It highlights unread Feeds.
- You can bookmark and tag feeds.
- This also provides a search option for quickly accessing your feeds.
- It supports keyboard shortcuts, which makes your work even faster.
- It update feeds in background and provides you full control on how often it will updated.
- Customize Google:
- Google Word Suggestions.
- Secure browsing for Gmail and Google Calender etc.
- In Google Images Search, it changes all image links to direct image links. This feature is very good and most useful.
- In search results, Show Favi-icons of sites.
- Shows filtered results from spam links etc.
- Block Advertisements.
- And much more...
- DownThemAll :
Also Read: Top Google Chrome Extensions For Webmasters
- Gmail Manager:
- SEO Quake: