1. Goto Control Panel (Click on Start->Control Panel)
2. Click on Performance and Maintance.
3. In Pick a Task,Click on Administrative tools.
4. Now in Administrative tools,double click on local Security Policy.
5. In left pane, double click on Local Policies.
6. Now single click on Security Options.
7. In right side,find : "Shutdown:Allow system to shut down without having to log on"
That will be at the end,Double click on it and Select Disabled and Click OK.
Thanks & Enjoy...............!!!!
Feel Free to comment here,If you have any problems.
Note: Don't forget to Subscribe via Email to get latest Tricks directly to your email. Kindly Comment & Share.Copy is Strictly Prohibited. If you like any Article then copy its link and Post it on your Site. Like us on Facebook Twitter