|Send Free SMS|
Anyway, this is very good feature from Google to its Email users. Being able to send SMS to any person you know for free is a great idea. This latest Gmail feature works only in Standard Mode, not in basic HTML mode. The steps to use this service are given below.
Also Read: How to Send Free SMS via Computer
How to Send Free SMS to any Mobile Using Gmail:
- Go to Gmail.com and login with your login information.
- Now let the 'firstname.lastname@example.org' load completely.
- If you are loggod in 'Basic HTML' mode switch to Standard View by Clicking the link on the top or bottom of the page.
- Now at the left sidebar, you will find a box saying 'Chat' or 'Gsdgets'
- If you are seeing 'Gadgets' by default then switch to 'Chat' tab.
- Now in Search, Chat or SMS box, write any phone number to which you want to send your SMS.
- After entering number, click on Send SMS.
- Now give your number any name (Name of owner) and choose the country code.
- Now click on Save.
- Now you'll see a new window like chat box will appear in the bottom right.
- Type your message and press Enter to send or click on Send.
Also Read: How to Send SMS Anonymously
That's all. Feel free to comment here, if you face any problems. Thanks and Regards.