|Disable Facebook Suggested Pages|
Also Read: How To Delete/Remove Your Facebook Profile/Account
Well, if you are the one of them who wanted to disable/turn Off or delete this 'Suggested Pages' feature then here are some good news for you. In this tutorial, you will learn how you can do that by changing your privacy settings in Facebook. The tutorial goes as:
Also Read: How to Disable FB Timeline
How To Disable Or Turn OFF Suggested Pages in Facebook:
- Go to Facebook Homepage.
- On the top right corner of the browser window, click on the settings icon and then choose 'Privacy Settings' from drop down menu.
- On the left sidebar, click on Apps.
- Now scroll down on this page and find 'Instant Personalization' and click on edit.
- A New Pop Up Window may open. Click on close.
- Uncheck the option saying 'Enable instant personalization on partner websites'.
- A new pop up will open asking for confirmation. Click on Confirm.
That's All. Now Go to your Facebook Timeline or Wall and Start facebooking without spammy recommendations or suggestions.