|Root HTC Android Mobile|
In this guide, i am using HTC Desire C and the tool used for rooting is r1 Superboot. But the steps may be similar for other phones also. So, lets start with the Rooting process.
After Finishing This Guide, You May Also Want To Install Custom ROM on Your HTC Smartphone. Follow This Simple Tutorial To Install Custom ROM on HTC Smartphones.
How To Root HTC Android Mobile Phone:
- Before proceeding to root process, first we have to unlock the boot loader. For this go this tutorial:
How to Unlock Boot loader of HTC Device.
- After successfully unlocking Bootloader of your Mobile phone, Download the required tool from : http://loadbalancing.modaco.com/download.php?file=r1-golf-superboot.zip
- Connect your HTC Mobile phone in Bootloader Mode, for this:
Switch Off your Mobile Phone.
Remove the Battery and Press Volume Down+Power button.
Now a screen with white background will open. Use Vol Up Down buttons to highlight Bootloader and press power button to select it. Now in the top, it will saying : ***Unlocked*** and FASTBOOT will changed to FASTBOOT USB.
- Now extract the downloaded archive to C:\Android.
- Now open the extracted folder and run the file saying 'install-superboot-windows.bat' or install-superboot-windows'.
- Now your phone will be restarted.
- It may take some time as it'll setup Super user privileges. After sometime, phone will boot up and you'll have your HTC Mobile Phone successfully rooted. Now, the Superuser apk will be installed automatically. You can grant superuser privileges to any applications and do whatever you want to do with your phone. Such as installing custom ROM or Custom Operating System.