1. In your Monitor's Stand by Display, Right Click anywhere in Desktop and Click on Properties.
2. Now Click on Screen Saver Tab that is usually at third no.
3. Now from Screen Savers, Select "My Pictures Slide show".
4. Now it will Display Pictures in Directory: My Documents\My Pictures.
5. Now you can Cut and Paste your Pictures to that Folder or Change Settings and Set another folder as default.
6. To do this Click on Settings and Then Find
"Use Pictures in this Folder and Click on Browse and Select Folder of your Choice.
Now next time when Screen Saver will display you can see your Photos Slid Show.
To see Your Slide Show any time Just do the following:
1. Click on Start Menu->Search->All Folders and Files-> In the "All or Part of Filename",Type *.scr
and select ss(name of that folder ,for example: ssmypics,then copy or send that item to desktop.
Note: Don't forget to Subscribe via Email to get latest Tricks directly to your email. Kindly Comment & Share.Copy is Strictly Prohibited. If you like any Article then copy its link and Post it on your Site. Like us on Facebook Twitter