Saturday, January 26, 2013 Aircel Tricks, Airtel Tricks, Bsnl Tricks, Mobile Tricks, Nokia 2 comments
|Connect Nokia To Your Computer & Start Using Internet|
Also Read: Android Theme For Nokia
So before we start, i want to make sure that you have the required devices and software. These are:
- A GPRS, EGPRS or 3G Enabled Nokia Mobile Phone.
- A Connection Medium Like USB Cable or Bluetooth. (USB Data Cable is recommended)
- A SIM card having Active GPRS or 3G subscription.
- Nokia PC Suite. Download from here: Download Nokia PC Suite .
So lets start.
How To Use Nokia Mobile Phone To Use Internet on PC:
- Install Nokia PC Suite.
- Connect your Mobile phone to your computer.
- Wait till Windows installs drivers for your Phone.
- Now open Nokia PC Suite and Click on 'Connect to Internet'. A new Window will pop up. Now click on Settings icon near the connect button.
- Select your connected device as a modem and click next.
- Now choose APN(Access Point Name) for your preferred network carrier that is the Carrier whose SIM you are going to use to connect to internet. You can choose one from the list and if your network carrier is not listed in the list then choose enter manually and click next. There you can enter your network carrier's APN. If you don't know that APN of your SIM carrier then find it here :
Manual GPRS Settings For All Indian Network Carriers
- Now click on Finish and Then connect.
- You will be connected to the Internet through your Mobile Phone, Now you can browse the web pages.